Friday, February 5, 2016

Is It Just Pillow Talk - A Paradise Or a War Zone - [SWANK]: LIZIAAH and Luminesse

We don't have to go far to find our paradise or our war zone. And sometimes we find both in the same place with the same person. Do you ever notice how much more you argue, fuss and fight with the ones you love most? I do.
This month, [SWANK] brings the theme 50 Shades of Red. To me, that's like the fifty shades of passion I feel when I'm with my very best... friend, lover, bestie... passion comes in so many shades.
The metallic mesh corset from LIZIAAH made me think 'armor', the fantasy armor that does no more to protect us than the armor we try to wrap round our heart when we're in the middle of those passionate moments. Is it a paradise or a war zone? Either way, it's always going to be intense. Because it matters. We don't fight with strangers so much because we just don't care. Teardrop like earrings in a rose hue dangle from my ears, Luminesse Linza set comes with earrings and matching necklace, like those drops of moisture that seethe from my eyes when it matters.

Featuring NEW February Items From [SWANK]
Theme: 50 Shades Of Red
LIZIAAH Mesh Corset Gold
Luminesse Linza Rosa White Gold Earrings (Necklace and Earrings included in the Linza set)

Image Essentials Poses
no. 7 Circles Mask
Gaeline Mesh Lashes Fantasia
KMADD Hair Fadima
KMADD Mesh Eyes
October's 4Seasons Guiselle Lily from the Makeover Room Event February
h.m.a.e.m. Take Me Back Collar
Wicca's Wardrobe Lavina Leggings

Zayn Malik - Pillow Talk:


1 comment:

  1. You Rock Girl!
    Me ha subido la adrenalina por todo el cuerpo, por el ciclista que casi me atropella o por la embriagadora proximidad de Christian, y me siento paralizada y débil. ¡NO!, grita mi mente mientras se aparta dejándome desamparada. Apoya las manos en mis hombros, a cierta distancia, y observa atentamente mi reacción. Y lo único que puedo pensar es que quería que me besara, que era obvio, pero no lo ha hecho. No me desea. La verdad es que no me desea. He fastidiado soberanamente la cita.
    50 sombras de Grey
    Capitulo 4

    ReplyDelete