Wednesday, November 5, 2014

With Silent Confidence I Prowl -- Featuring Artizana from Designer Showcase and October's 4Seasons

I always know when a design comes from Artizana. The designer has a specific point of view and remains consistent, from piece to piece, since I began to blog her items. I've seen a few in various special events around the grid and often find items at Designer Showcase from there as well.
This is another of those instances. The choices Artizana added to this cycle offer a range that even includes an outfit for the guys, which is awesome because I know that menswear might be much more difficult to find.
This outfit Koutiala (Savannah) has a tribal vibe with earth tones that I thought melded well with the new release of the skin tone Mocha for the Angelina face that's just about to come out at October's 4Seasons. This sneak peeks shows how beautiful this darker skin tone really is, and I chose the natural skin, no makeup added, because I knew I'd use the face wrap, and because I believe this Angelina face continues to be the absolute best yet 'face' line at 4Seasons.
With no makeup, the eyes have a passion that speaks confidence silently and if you choose to wear the skin options that do have makeup, that passion remains, with a flair. (I thought the set of poses called 'Confidence' from Image Essentials Props and Poses were apropos for this pair of photos!)

Featuring Artizana Koutiala (Savanna) Sari from Designer Showcase
Featuring October's 4Seasons Mocha Skin Tone (Angelina)
1. Image Essentials Props and Poses Confidence Set
2. ~White Noise~ Shades of Night Face Mask
3. ::: Bangles Liberty Natural Love
4. Chop Zuey Crux Invictus
-- Hana-Shobu Belly Ring
5. .:JUMO:. Persepolis Sequin Sandals
6. Purple Moon Animal Print Nails Gold
7. EMO-tions Love
8. KMADD/Moda Mesh Eyes
9. Gaeline Mysteria Lashes


No comments:

Post a Comment