Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fierce and Sexy -- Featuring Wicca's Wardrobe and [[Masoom]] from The Instruments

I used new Dana heels from Wicca's Wardrobe and an outfit called Indra from [[Masoom]] to create this look.
I really liked it because though it was a long dress, the military-like jacket over the gown ended up giving it a very different look that the more traditional long evening gowns that I often find myself wearing. Both of these items debut at The Instruments this month. I feel fierce. Sexy. A good thing, yes?!

I forgot to mention that this pair of photos were taken in the gardens at The Lefevre Mansion. Find more information about what's happening here:  http://thelefevremansion.com/ ... always a beautiful visit, indoors or outdoors!

Featuring Wicca's Wardrobe Dana Heels from The Instruments
Featuring [[Masoom]] Indra Outfit from The Instruments
1. Chop Zuey River Rocks Earrings
2. SLink Female Feet High
-- Elegant 1 Hands
3. October's 4Seasons Chocolate Cosmos Skin Tone (Laila)
4. KMADD/Moda Darius Black
-- Mesh Eyes
5. Gaeline Felicia
6. KaTink Miss Catwalk Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment