Friday, November 14, 2014

A New Designer Joins the Design Team at Zanze -- Featuring Zanze; Also Featuring no. 7

Every now and then I feel one of the photos I took so intensely even though it's not specifically a blogger photo. I often weed it out, because you really can't see the elements of the items I've been asked to blog, but this time I included one.
I thought this dress, Corazon from zanze was pretty, something I'd pull out, even now in the south, and wear to have a girls lunch or to meet my secret lover for midday drinks and a tryst. Naughty, eh? It must be my Friday mood. The facial decorations fit the lighthearted fun afternoon eye-dea... get it?
But I think a proper tryst would mean I had to remove no. 7's newest release Changing season, couture lashes, though they're really more like facial gems. I wore Gaeline's HUD operated mesh lashes as well. The item from no. 7 is the filigree silver and red gems that fit to the left side of the face.
I'm really happy that Ms. Fizz Lennie Devina aka Fuzz Lennie has joined the design team at Zanze and recognize her fresh eyes as an asset to this already awesome business. I can't wait to see more from her and Zzoiee aka Zoie Zee. I just loved the black photo, the lighting, the energy it created, so it's not the best frame to see the dress, but it's just too much fun not to share it! Happy Friday.

Featuring Zanze Corazon Dress 
Featuring no. 7 Changing Season Couture Headpiece
1. .:JUMO:. Riyadh Silver Heels
2. SLink Female Feet High
-- Elegant 1 Hands
3. Danielle Christmas Earrings
4. AV Paws Ring
5. October's 4Seasons Papavar Skin Tone Angelina Face
6. Gaeline Felicia
7. EMO-tions Renee
8. KMADD/Moda Mesh Eyes
9. Corpus Poses
10. MS Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment