Monday, October 20, 2014

Thank You Jamee! Featuring Lybra's COO, ♛ Miss V♛ SWEDEN 2015♛ - Lybra, Wicca's Wardrobe and October's 4Seasons at The Couturier's Docks

Last night was a rough night. On nights like that, I do my best to distract myself and make it one moment at a time. I was working on styling the new dress from Lybra at The Couturier's Docks. Mr. Rage has sold out his new dress at TCD within the first few days for 3 rounds, so I didn't want to miss out on it this time. I glommed over and grabbed mine the moment I saw the notice.
So I have on two different outfits to show you. The first is an unusual pant suit dress combination like nothing I've seen before in SL which makes it exceedingly interesting and fun. Libra's Mizuki may be purchased at The Couturier's Docks at the moment, and is shown as it was created in two photos I shot, then with only the pant suit on, as I turned a cartwheel in the ocean.
Wicca's Wardrobe also has some great new items at The Couturier's Docks, including the heels you can see in the photo of the cartwheel. There are several items from her including brand new mesh she created, something significant to her as her second ever mesh design, and something that no one else has, as a result of her creating it herself. She's very excited to offer this to her faithful customers and all who pass through The Couturier's Docks who might become new customers.
The brand new line of skins begins with Angelina. October's 4Seasons Skins and accessories has its first ever display at The Couturier's Docks. The Milk Skin Tone has never been sold previously and the Walnut Skin Tone might just be the very very best dark skin tone in all of Second Life. October's a great skin creator for a whole array of shades, but I revel in her ability to capture the colors of the darker skins in our world and how she brings them into the game.
Lori Jamee Sandalwood Loeffler aka Jamee Binder aka ♛ Miss V♛ SWEDEN 2015♛ was online and I thought well, it can't hurt to ask, though I knew she had a very busy schedule, and many things she's responsible for at Lybra, with her MVW contest, and the Models Give Back program she helps manage. I nudged her in IM and asked if she had time to do a Lybra pair pose with me. She said yes. I was so excited, I forgot for a little while that it was a rough day. That's sometimes the best medicine of all, by the way. Time, a friend, something fun.
For the pictures I'm in with Jamee, I'm wearing Lybra's Vex. It's a mini that employs the metallic craze that continues to be chic in clothing design this season. Around the chest and again at the skirt, the flexible materials flutter with life and remind me of feathers. Jamee put together her look with a Lybra dress called Daiki along with a jewelry set from Lybra called Taylor that includes a Black Pearls necklace, earrings and ring.

Featuring !Lybra Mizuki from The Couturier's Docks
Featuring October's 4Seasons Milk Skin Tone (Angelina) from The Couturier's Docks
Featuring Wicca's Wardrobe Lorraine Heels from The Couturier's Docks
1. Chop Zuey: MVW Pompeii in Espresso
2. Carrie's Lingerie: Halloween Corset
3. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
-- Female Feet High
4. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
5. Gaeline; Starlia
6. Analog Dog Joan
7. Ma Vie Poses

Featuring !Lybra Vex
1. ~ghee: Tights Aluminum
2. EMO-tions: Ariel Silver/Black Set
3. -{ZOZ}-: From Hell Heels
4. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
-- SLink Female Feet High
5. October's 4Seasons: Angelina Milk Skin Tone
6. Gaeline: Stella
7. KMaDD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
8. Analog Dog: Joan
9. XPose

My Guest for Whom I'm So Grateful - Jamee Binder - Provided This List of Her Style Items
Dress:  Lybra - Daiki
Jewelry:  Lybra - Taylor Black Pearls necklace, earring and ring
Hair:  Truth - Ainsley
Makeup:  Kyoot - Fever 1 Eyeshadow (no longer available)  & Zibska Eleventy Lips in Sangue
Nails:  {ZOZ}  - Azaria Gold nails in Black
Shoes:  StormCrow - Pumps with Strass & Gems 4 in 1 Black - Plain pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment