Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Inspiring Artists - Featuring Snowpaws at Designer Showcase Also Featuring AIDORU and NailedIt

Snowpaws! Snowpaws! Snowpaws!
I found her at several locations this week. For my first outfit to show you, I pulled this dress Sumam from the creative work contributed to the Designer Showcase September round. The package is actually a set that includes the dress and jewelry. You can see the earrings easily in both photos.
To add a little touch of color, I chose to use some jewelry and nails that were bold and reminiscent of famous artists from yesteryear. Both AIDORU and Nailed It created items as part of a themed event earlier this year. I had used some of the items in the past, but not the heels, bangles or nails, til now. These all bring to mind the artist P.Mondrian. I wasn't sure how they would fit into my blog, along the way, but with a little patience, each puzzle piece has its own niche.

Featuring Snowpaws from Designer Showcase Sumam Mesh Dress Black & White
Featuring AIDORU Homage to P.Mondrian Heels and Bangles
Featuring NailedIt Mondrian Nails from Fashion Art Set
1. blackLiquid: Chen
2. Gaeline: Stella
3. October's 4 Seasons: Lily Skin Tone (Hannah)
4. KaTink: Dilan Set

No comments:

Post a Comment