Monday, September 15, 2014

A New Bright Day - Featuring CASTIEL from The Instruments and New From Chop Zuey

It's another bright and early good morning. My day begins with the little cardinal on my front porch singing to his mate, or mates? I don't know enough about the birds and the bees, obviously! But the sun's just breaking over the horizon and everything here is pink and grey. It's that time of day where hope is greatest and anticipation highest as I look forward to what the day has in store. Amidst all the big events in progress, I also want to make sure to share the monthly events like The Instruments.
Each month, a new theme reaches the designers who participate in this event, and each month they create items that suit the theme and then put them out for you at a discount from what you might pay otherwise. The structured gown I have on today is from CASTIEL. I haven't had a chance to play barbie very often with this designer so I enjoyed the chance to style it.
Additionally, I have new Moon Crystals from Chop Zuey. There are a number of options for this set that includes three lengths of earrings, from the small set you see in the photo, a mid-length set, and a long set for those who like the really big earring look. The necklace also comes in three choices, so depending on how low you want the crystals to go and rest against your chest, you can pick the one that suits you best!

Featuring CASTIEL from The Instruments
Featuring Chop Zuey Moon Crystals Earrings and Necklace
1. EMO-tions Rene 
2. Gaeline: Mysteria
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. OB4S: Mocha
5. SLink: Elegant 1
6. Muse Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment