Saturday, September 13, 2014

A Little Bit Of Energy - Featuring *Living Imagination* at Rock Your Rack and .:JUMO:. and ~ghee from .PENUMBRA. Fashion Week

I store up energy a little at a time, and have to spend it wisely. Sometimes, under certain circumstances, I pour out a little bit more than I have to spend and end up working my way back to even par for a few days or even weeks after such a time. I wouldn't pass those moments up for the world, however. Today was one of those days. My new daughter-in-law turned 21. She seems too young to be 21 but I was 20 when I got married and my first birthday as a newlywed was to turn 21, but that feels like a million years ago. We had a little party planned as we're the only family she has locally and she didn't have a cake or presents on Thursday. It was so much fun, and so special to celebrate a new milestone in life. It also has me tuckered. Sometimes I have days where I feel tired, and there is no reason for it, and it's a bit depressing. On those days when I've had fun, pushed myself over the edge, and for a good reason, and I get tired, I celebrate. I know one South Carolina southern belle who will sleep soundly tonight!
To calm down, I came in and began working with a set of photos to show another item from Rock Your Rack. I have more that I want to show you and there never seems to be enough time. No matter how quickly I type, take photos or style. And that's a good thing in many ways. I wouldn't want to rush through this any more than I'd want to rush through a good time with my family. The steps of the process, choosing an outfit, accessorizing, finding a location, taking the photos, editing the photos, and writing to you are each important parts of the process, and I enjoy them all. If I had to rush through them, it wouldn't be nearly as fun. Bodza Mubble at Living Imagination creates some of the most beautiful pieces I have had the chance to wear. There are a few choices from *LI* at Rock Your Rack including this sapphire beauty called Alina. Donations received go to Breast Cancer Research Foundation. To donate directly, visit this site: https://www.stayclassy.org/fundraise?fcid=283425
I paired a new set of jewelry from .:JUMO:. and nails from ~ghee to accent the gown, both from .PENUMBRA. Fashion Week AW14. Every day this week, there will be something special from the many great artists who are represented in this year's fashion week. You can see fashion shows, attend parties, play and shop, and meet new people. You might even discover a new designer tossed in the mix. I hope you have a chance to visit. This event runs from today until September 22nd.

Maybe a little shopping helps you relax after a long day, and a gathering with friends wearing some of your favorite pieces makes the day even better. I know that it means a lot to me to share it, and to know that so many of you follow what I share, what I write, and read my Facebook or blog, or both. I wouldn't be able to do this without each of you and if I haven't said it often enough, 'THANK YOU!!' You add brilliance to my life with your light and your friendship.

Featuring ~ghee from .PENUMBRA. Matte Nails
Featuring Living Imagination from Rock Your Rack Alina
Featuring .:JUMO:. from Rock Your Rack Checkers Jewelry Set
1.Bliss: Rea
2. Gaeline: Mysteria
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. October's 4 Seasons: Blossom Skin Tone Laila
-- Glamour Lips Butterscotch
-- Shine Eyes Gold Essence
5. SLink: Elegant 1 Female
6. Poseway Poses: Fiera Set


No comments:

Post a Comment