Friday, August 22, 2014

Rock Your Rack and Rock Some More -- Featuring Nya's Closet at RYR, Plus New From no. 7 and !Lyrical B!zarre Templates!

Do you ever find yourself pausing and remembering that this is supposed to be fun? Once in a while, I realize that I'm getting ultra serious about everything, every deadline, every need here and there. I want to be professional and I want to retain my 'good name'. Those are both important. But I think one of the reasons we spend any time online (or anywhere else in our life) is to have fun.
When I created the look that went with this eccentric dress, one of Nya's Shop exclusives from Rock Your Rack, I deliberately went over the top. I was thinking about the vibrant colors of Tokyo fashion and how the world really feels so small when we interact online with one another but it's so huge when we're thinking of the distance from Tinyville SC to Tokyo, and all the wild and wonderful things the world offers beyond my front door.
I have a new head piece from Lyrical B!zarre Templates as well as new makeup from no. 7. With a compilation of all the things, the world spinning till it becomes a rainbow of brilliant color, shining brighter and brighter, I was really glad to tap into that fun moment and share this sneak peek to the Rock Your Rack Event.
Please mark your calendar for September 1 thru September 15 to shop for content created just so we can raise money to find a cure for breast cancer. There are donation jars all over the sim where this event will take place and there's an online option to donate directly found here:

https://www.stayclassy.org/fundraise?fcid=283425

Featuring Nya's Closet Rock Your Rack Exclusive Ethnic Dress
Featuring no. 7 Fantasy in Festive Season
Featuring !Lyrical B!zarre Templates Regina Headdress
1. blackLiquid: Marker
2. Poetic Color: Quicksilver
3. EMO-tions: Mantus
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Blossom Skin Tone (Laila)
-- Glamour Lips Sunset
-- Mystic Eyeshadow #1
5. Moondance Boutique: Passionate Heart 3d
-- Charlotte Earrings
6. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
7. [Liv-Glam] Boutique - Parrow Thigh Strapped Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment