Saturday, August 30, 2014

Friends, Fun, Events and More -- Featuring A.F.I Designs, Moondance Boutique, Designer Showcase w/Lindy and 24 Squared w/.:JUMO:.

I'm home! This afternoon, I slept for more than a little nap, and feel like I might catch up soon. It's amazing how much sun and surf demand of the body. Even if all you do is sit there!

A good lady, great DJ and friend also happens to create content for sale at her store, A.F.I Designs. Every now and then, she nudges my IM and asks, "Want to blog something for me?" This time, it's this unique two layer mini. The alpha layer of the top piece is shear, and the second piece is solid. Chic and very fashion now.
Siren Productions puts together awesome events every other month. I don't know how they keep up with everything. I admire the work and enjoy participating as a blogger. Once, I even got to be one of their live models. If you visit 24 Squared, you'll see great designs like the clutch here from .:JUMO:. - only one example of multiple awesome pieces JUMO has at this event by the way!
Before I went to Event Only blogging, I worked with a classy group of various designers. The jewelry set I found in my folder from Moondance Boutique says "Earth Day" set. But it's something I haven't used yet, so here is Mia Earth Set. It matched the dress perfectly. So I'm glad I discovered it.

>Asset< continues to create a very middle of the road unisex style for hair, and this Lasher hair recently released follows that formula, and would suit either gender, depending on your aesthetic and personal taste. I find that I really enjoy using men's hair, especially when it's a short style. It's often scruffier, and looks more like the hair styles that are mussed on the runway.

Featuring Lindy at Designer Showcase - Birget in Tawny - Heels
Featuring A.F.I Designs Breeze Dress
Featuring from .:JUMO:. at 24 Squared - Nuit Clutch in Chandellier
Featuring from Moondance Boutique Mia Earth Set
Featuring from >Asset< Lasher Hair
1. KMADD/Moda: Runway Poses
2. SLink: Female High Feet
-- Elegant 1 Hands
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Lily Skin Tone (Hannah)
-- Glamour Lips BubbleGum
4. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
5. Gaeline: Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment