Monday, August 18, 2014

Casual and Sleek -- Featuring A.F.I Designs and blackLiquid

I'm not sure how I got these out of order.
Blame it on the rain or the brain. DJ A.F.I is not just a fantastic spinner of tunes.
She also creates great designs. I pulled together this chic look with her new Bloom dress and blackLiquid's newest Virgin spex.
There are several other pair of shades in this collection so you'll find something that suits your needs too!

Featuring A.F.I Bloom Dress
Featuring blackLiquid Shades Virgin
1. Yasum Legging Plus Shoe Tiger Striped
2. WoW Designs Gulsem Jewelry Set
3. Xen's Burbank Hat
4. SLink Elegant 1 Hands
5. Kyxe Skins & Shapes Latte Skin Tone (Laila)
-- Luscious Lips Crave
6. IKON Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Pale
7. *booN blueBlack hairbase
8. KaTink Poses
-- KaTink Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment