Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A New Designer On My Radar - Sabra Style - and the Ever Glorious Chop Zuey

Every so often I receive an item from Kylie Sabra at Sabra Style. I wasn't sure how I got on her radar, but I was happy to be there and enjoyed the array of items she sent for me to review. I've done three other items from her shop (found in the Renaissance Galleria), and tonight I styled KellyAnn in fuschia. My favorite part of this dress is the mesh slinky sleeves. I really enjoy seeing new ways mesh has been adapted by different designers to create a wide vision of art.
I popped into her store to get a sense of it's layout, her array of items to be bought, and her general aesthetic. There are multiple colors of some items, just like KellyAnn, so you have the opportunity to find something that suits your skin tone and color wheel as well as your personal tastes.
Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel has the most beautiful collection of necklace, earring, bracelet (not shown in photo) and a ring, done with a white gold backdrop and a variety of precious gem stones. I've chosen Garnet for these photos and will show you some of the other stones in other photos in the coming days so you can get good look at the quality and artistry that always exists at Chop Zuey!

Featuring Sabra Style KellyAnn in Fuscia - Sabra Style - Kylie Sabra
Featuring Chop Zuey Trifles Collection - Trifles Garnet Set
1. {ZOZ}: Black Queen Silver Polish
2. [[Masoom]]: Poses (for standing poses)
3. SLink: Elegant Female Hands
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Alabaster Skin Tone Blond Eyebrows
-- Hypnotic Shadow Merlot
-- Delicate Eggplant Lips Gloss
5. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
6. EMO-tions: Connor
7. Luziefee: Fine Day Dolly Heels
(Pose sitting built into prop on premises)

For Versus Blog -



No comments:

Post a Comment