Wednesday, April 23, 2014

On the Go -- From DOPE Fashion Week -vibe-, [CA], and From the Cosmetics Fair blackLiquid

I went over to Image Essentials Props and Poses early in the day or late in the night. Which one is it, if it's 2 a.m. but you haven't slept yet? I love going over there because Kay Weston set out to create a whole sim suited to photography and art, and put her touch on so many little mini-settings. I go over there from time to time just to see what's new.
When I pan back on a shot, it's because I just feel the energy and warmth of a place I visit, and want to show more than just a girl in a dress and leggins. There's something special about tapping into one another's imaginations. I get to dip into hers, and when I put on designs from people around the grid, I get to dip into theirs as well.
DOPE Fashion week is now at it's midway point. I've showed a few items and have a few more I hope to get out before it ends this weekend. It's great because its for Urban Wear and it's a theme I don't do a lot with otherwise. When I get a few pieces, from those who are participating, I've had fun pushing the envelope, and pushing myself just a smidge as well.
I don't think any of us would enjoy life if we found ourselves living in a rut. I cannot stand boredom. I think it's a cardinal sin, if there is such thing as a cardinal sin. The moment I even think I'm in a rut, I'm rushing around in my head to find something fresh, some new direction, and of course, always a new way to touch the world around me as much as it has touched me.

I am grateful to the designers who are represented here for their contribution to this style:
Featuring from DOPE Fashion Week -vibe- On the Go Spring Leggins
Featuring from DOPE Fashion Week [CA] Flower Dress Grape Mix
Featuring from Cosmetics Fair blackLiquid Eyewear Feline
1. Truth: Soleil
2. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Divina
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Papavar Skin Tone
5. SLink: Elegant 1
6. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Nail Appliers
7. lassitude & ennui: Nostalgia Mesh Boots Purple
8. In-Pose!
9. Demise of Flight Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment