Thursday, April 10, 2014

More From Easter Market - Featuring [CIRCA], *Lavanda Chic*, *~Aphrodite Shop~* Also - EMO-tions, Chop Zuey

Every time I look into my Easter Market Basket, I find some new little surprises. I love the pose props that different designers release around different holidays.

The bunny from *~Aphrodite Shop~* in the first photo has it's own nestle pose built into it. I guess in the absence of a man to cuddle, the bunny works well![CIRCA] Provided the props on either side of the bunny, and have other spring seasonal props for sale.
All the fun props needed a spring outfit to go with it, and I used the short dress from *Lavanda Chic* - also from Easter Market, new hair from EMO-tions called Rula, and the Runway Perfect Hunt jewelry set from Chop Zuey.
I also accidentally discovered a buried treasure, the bare feet from AIDORU. I didn't know I had them til now and I'm so glad I do, as bare feet are perfect in Spring!

Gracious thanks to each designer who made this style possible:
Featuring from Easter Market *Lavanda Chic* Silk Dress
Featuring from Easter Market [CIRCA] Cottonwood Grove Birdhouse
Featuring from Easter Market [CIRCA] Spring Crate
Featuring from Easter Market *~Aphrodite Shop~* Poses - Happy Easter Baby
Featuring from EMO-tions Rula
Featuring from Chop Zuey - The Runway Perfect Hunt Items - Fenghuang Set
Featuring from AIDORU Dream Tiptoe Feet
1. SLink: Elegant 1
2. blackLiquid: Nail Appliers
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Basic Blossom With Shadow and Lips
4. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
5. Miamai: Catwalk Lashes
6. Manifest Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment