Sunday, April 6, 2014

Little Doll -- Featuring from Japan Fair +M's Avon-, -Irodori- and [[j'adore]]

I couldn't wait til morning to share this set of photos so I posted one to my cover photo before I went to sleep last night. This little china doll really made me smile as I worked with her.
It's one of those dresses with layers and layers of detail, and wouldn't be the same without them. Where I might play with layers, mix and match, sometimes it really is best to just show the art of one content creator. -Irodori- made the costume.
+M's Avon- created jewelry the jewelry shown with this dress. You will find the dress and the jewelry at the JAPAN FAIR 2014. I also used the last of three sets of poses to take the photos shown; this time I used [[j'adore]] Tiffany.
I have collected little doll and Geisha accessories here and there and with a little layering, I used the Geisha skin gift from Kyxe Skins & Shapes, then layered blackLiquid's Chen Geisha Face, and finally one of the beautiful sets from my past at Face Paint called The Geisha.
I do jest at times about getting to play Barbie, as a reminder of the once little girl who enjoyed visiting friends to dress dolls and redress a hundred times in a sleepover, and still not tire of finding one more pair of "ohhh isn't this cute" shoes before finally dropping into a deep sleep in the middle of the living room floor with all the cast off tiny clothing to clean up the next day. I don't make quite as big a mess these days, but I still manage to have loads of fun!

ありがとう
Featuring from Japan Fair +M's Avon+ YASYA Jewelry Set White
Featuring from Japan Fair -Irodori- Ouka
1. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Alabaster Geisha
2. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
3. blackLiquid: Chen Geisha
4. Nikita: Eyelashes Double Density
5. Face Paint: Geisha
6. From Japan Fair: [[j'adore]] Tiffany Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment