Thursday, April 3, 2014

Flitting Fiery Creature -- Featuring Schoen from Japan Fair, !Frozen, J&A Rock Culture, AsHmOoT, -LEO from Easter Market

Sometimes I mean to work more rapidly on projects, so that I can get more out there, to show you more of all the amazing things designers put out for these fairs. They put a lot of work into what they do and I appreciate the hours it takes to get one detail just right.
So my notion of speeding through it gets lost in my wanting to show more in the moment. Maybe one day I'll find a happy medium, but for now, I just work and don't watch the clock. One minute it's 2 p.m. and the next time I look, it's 5 p.m. and I wonder, hmmm.
So instead of two or three photos to show you this cute little creature from somewhere warm and bright, I took more than the ones I'm sharing now, and had fun with her. The dress is an exclusive from the Japan Fair, from Schoen.
The hair comes from EMO-tions but it's definitely a tint that is Caryn created. A little creative license sometimes takes human hair to another level and one imagines festive creatures instead!
The ears and special pose on the photo with all the eggs are from !Frozen - Easter Market. A little bunny necklace comes from J&A Rock Culture. - Easter Market. AsHmOoT created the bow tie shoes for Easter Market. And -LEO- provided all the variety of eggs decor you could add to your sim to make it a more festive place.
And no photo would be complete without the gorgeous skin and makeup from Kyxe Skins & Shapes. New shadow, Electra Luscious, lays over the basic Blossom Skin Tone.

My thanks to each designer who made this style possible:
Featuring from the Japan Fair Schoen Exclusive Gown Dark
Featuring from the Easter Market Easter Bunny Ears from !Frozen
Featuring from the Easter Market Easter Bunny Necklace from J&A Rock Culture
Featuring from the Easter Market AsHmOoT Dolls Coll Dolly Big Bow Heels
Featuring from the Easter Market -LEO- Eggs Decor
Featuring from the Easter Market Frozen Bunny Pose (pose with grass and eggs incl)
Featuring from Kyxe Skins & Shapes Electra Luscious Eyeshadow
1. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Blossom Skin Tone
2. SLink: Elegant 1
3. .::Shellac: Nail Appliers
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Pink Berries Gloss Lips
5. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment