Saturday, April 5, 2014

Abra-Cadabra -- Featuring -AZUL- and [[j'adore]] from Japan Fair (opens today); Also Featuring New at FINESMITH

It's hard to talk about the opportunity to work with a designer like -AZUL- who's been creating masterpieces in Second Life for a long time and who participates in so many events, including an event like JAPAN FAIR 2014. This gown, Claro de Luna in Sapphire, flows elegantly with every step.
I worked with [[j'adore]] poses for the first time, also found at the Japan Fair, which opens today. I haven't ever had a HUD option to wear and a way to use the poses one by one. The HUD is an awesome option for someone who likes to pose EVERYwhere. I enjoyed 'meeting' a new pose maker, new to me...
Another designer who's invested a lot of time into everything Second Life is Finesmith. This set of jewelry had three options. I chose Summer Powder because of the colors.
By the time I finished putting this style together, I was feeling a little sense of power, a dark energy, or is it light. The setting with the black cat and bright blue flora offers a balance. Perhaps I till tap into one or another and create good times and mischief to be had by all!
I did not get enough time to explore this sim, Odessa SciFi Municipal. I took this last photo in a bubble that was floating up in the sky and since I used a night setting, I ended up with lights like the Aurora Borealis. New places to discover out there all the time!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Grand%20Pulse/136/136/21

My great thanks extends to each designer responsible for making this new style possible:
Featuring from Japan Fair -AZUL- Claro de Luna in Sapphire
Featuring from Japan Fair [[j'adore]] Aqua Poses
Featuring FINESMITH Summer Powder Set
1. .::Shellac: Lip Gloss Brites
2. Hairoin: Pheasant Phlower
3. KMADD/Moda: Confidence Eyes
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Alabaster Skin Tone w/ Blonde Brows
5. FINESMITH: Nails French Sky
6. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Innocence Lavender Mist
7. Floating Bubble Poses in Prop at Odessa SciFi Municipal

No comments:

Post a Comment